USB 2.0 Power Monitor (Red) YZXstudio Voltage Current Meter High Resolution OLED
1. Improved button pushing response.
2. Now requires long pressing in the configuration menu items to prevent accidental modification to the settings.
3. Voltage and Current curves now displayed on the same screen.
4. New fast updating V/A curves, and a new D+/D- voltage curve.
5. Improved charger identification to show alternative possibility.
6. New "Offline Curves" feature to allow saving of the V/A curves into the device's memory. Configurable between a 1 to 24-hour period, over 384 data points. This makes reviewing charge/discharge curves extremely convenient without needing to log the data remotely.
7. Qualcomm (QC) 3.0 compatible.
Input voltage: DC 3.5V-24V
Input current: +- 3A
Voltage resolution: 0.001V (1mV)
Current resolution: 0.0001A
Cumulative capacity: 0-99999Ah; 0-99999Wh
Capacity resolution: 0.0001Ah; 0.0001Wh
Accuracy: Voltage 1%+2d; Current 0.2%+2d; Ah capacity 0.5%; Wh capacity 1.5%
Display: 1" 128x64 pixel LCD with backlight
Update rate: Every 0.36s
Idle current consumption: ~11mA/6mA (with backlight on/off)
Current shunt resistance: 10mOhm
Overall circuit resistive loss: ~42mOhm (including contact resistance on USB connectors)
Memory: FRAM, good for 10 billion write cycles
Memory operation mode: write on every update in cumulative capacity + load balancing technique