OV7670 camera modules microcontroller ARDUINO COMPATIBILE acquisition pictures
OV7670 image sensor, small volume, low operating voltage, providing all functions of a single chip of VGA camera and image processor. Through SCCB bus control, the sensor can output the whole frame, sampling, and various resolution 8 bits of data. The product VGA image can reach up to a maximum of 30 frames per second. Users can completely control the image quality, data format and transmission mode. All the process of image processing functions can be through the SCCB programming interface, including gamma curve, white balance, saturation and chroma .
OmmiVision image sensor has been in application of unique sensor technology, by reducing or eliminating the optical or electronic defect such as fixed pattern noise, tail, floating away, etc., to improve the quality of the image, and get the clear and stable color images.
- Photosensitive array: 640X480
- IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V (internal LDO for nuclear power 1.8V)
- Power operation: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV
- Sleep: <20?A
- Temperature Operating: -30 ? to 70 ?
- Stable: 0 ? to 50 ?
- Output Formats (8): YUV/YCbCr4: 2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4: 2:2 Raw RGB Data
- Optical size: 1/6 "
- FOV: 25 °
- Maximum Zhen rate: 30fps VGA
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec)
- SNR: 46 dB
- Dynamic range: 52 dB
- View Mode: Progressive
- Electronic Exposure: 1 line to 510 line
- Pixel Size: 3.6?m x 3.6?m
- Dark current: 12 mV / s at 60 ?
- High sensitivity suitable for illumination applications
- Low voltage suitable for embedded applications
- Standard SCCB interface compatible with I2C interface
- RawRGB, RGB (GRB4: 2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) output format
- Supports VGA, CIF, and from a variety of sizes CIF to 40x30
- VarioPixel sub-sampling mode
- ISP has a compensation function to eliminate noise and dead pixels
- Support for image scaling
- Compensation for loss of optical lens
- 50/60Hz automatic detection
- Saturation automatically adjust (UV adjustment)
- Automatically adjust edge enhancement
- Automatically adjust the noise reduction
- Automatically affect the control functions include: automatic exposure control, automatic gain control, automatic white balance, automatic elimination of light stripes, automatic black level calibration image quality control including color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness
Abbiamo disponibili datasheet di tutti i componenti, qualora non fosse presente nella scheda download del prodotto inviaci un messaggio dal modulo contattaci e lo pubblicheremo il prima possibile nel nostro sito.