Micromake 3D Printer Controller Main Control Panel Card Compatible Rampe 1.4 Support Heated bed Pieces Of 3D Printer
1. Gather all the functions on a single board to solve the frequent problem such as complicated interfaces of Ramps1.4 set.
2. Using TI's DRV8825 as a motor-driven parts, its performance is perfect than 4988; with SOP package, the heat dissipation gets better; default to 16 segments but can support 32 segments.
3. The circuit board is made of high-quality 4-layer panels and particularly optimize its heat dissipation; ramps are in 2 shelves.
4. Using high-quality MOSFET tube, the heat dissipation gets better.
5. Sophisticated 7805 dedicated power chip, which only supports 12V power input, solves the serious heating problems of 1117 chip for Mage2560.
6. Using the same mounting holes as that of the Mega2560, just slightly larger in area.
7. The firmware can use Open source firmware Marlin, identical configuration to ramps1.4 and can directly replace Ramps1.4.
8. Can be connected directly to Ramps1.4, 2004LCD control panel and 12864LCD control panel.
1. Based on MEGA 2560, single-board solution, higher stability
2. Two heating side, support two-color printing (maximum use temperature of the thermal head according to the material)
3. Support hot-bed (maximum current does not over 9A, recommend temperature controlled below 100 )
4. Power: 19-24V DC (you can use a laptop power supply or switching power supplies)
5. Three-way temperature sensors (PT100, -200-650 ), Texas Instruments INA826 dedicated chip, high precision anti-interference ability
6. Three-way limited switches, the default reset position is 0, the default constructor Size is 230 * 225 * 205.
7. High scalability, reserved way ANALOG IN, other unused I / O port pin were also set aside for the user to expand.
8. Two safety switch (which can be accessed smoke sensors, to prevent the occurrence of accidents)
9. Three-way fan Interfaces: Adjustable fan connectors (J14, FAN PWM, 24V), 5V fan (J34, FAN 5V), 24V fan (J20, FAN 19-24V)
10. Adjustable LED Interface (J15, LED PWM, 24V)
1. Replace A4988 with the DRV8825 drive of better performance.
2, USB converted to serial port module use a dedicated serial port chip to solve the problem that the Compact Edition of Windows can not install driver;
3. The position of mounting holes is identical to Arduino Mega2560, slightly larger in area;
4, with a hot bed heating output and temperature sensing, the interface of power supply supports DC and wiring terminals.
If heating bed needed, wiring terminals version is recommended.
So please note it if you need it, or we will automatically send DC version and also comes the wiring terminals for the all-by-yourself change later.
5. The power supply is 7805, more stable and reliable than the 1117, but only supports 12V.
6. Add acrylic board to avoid the damage of static or scratches to the chip of control board completely.
1. Before powering on, please confirm that the top is positive and the below is negative(positive or negative portion of the partial adapters may be different).
Since the control board may be burned out because of the connecting problem.
2. Please don't plug the motor when connecting with the power, it's easy to damage the drive.
Do not adjust the current when the motor is working.
The right way is to disconnect power first, then disconnect the motor, and next re-connect the power, adjust the potentiometer, test the voltage on the potentiometer until the voltage is same with the expected value.
Type: Micromake 3D Printer Controller Board
Compatible: Ramps 1.4, 2004LCD control panel, 12864LCD control panel
Heated Bed: Support
Power: 19-24V DC
Default reset position:0
Default constructor Size: approx. 230 * 225 * 205
Power supply: 7805
Limited switches: Three-way
Fan Interfaces: Three-way
Temperature sensors: Three-way (PT100, -200-650 )
Fan connectors: Adjustable
LED Interface: Adjustable
Two-color printing: support
Circuit board: high-quality 4-layer panels, heat dissipation; two-shelf ramps.