Breadboard 83X55 400pins Mini Solderless Electronic Educational Toy arduino
The breadboards are commonly used for prototyping, since they allow to quickly create circuits without the aid of the welder.
It is made up of 30 vertical files interconnected and can accommodate most of the components with traditional mounting through holes; Up to four built-in 14 DIP ICs or three 16-pin.
For best results, it is recommended to use solid-core cables.
ABS plastic body
Power bars: 4
Wire Diameter: 21-26 AWG 0.4-0.7mm Diameter
Dissipative power: 6W
Operating Temperature: -40 ° C ~ 125 ° C
Dimensions: 83 x 55 mm
Contacts phosphor bronze with nickel plating, for 50,000 tested 36V and 2 A tested inserts.
- Brand New and High Quality
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit
- Accept transistors, diodes, LEDS, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- Soldering is not required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Similar prototyping printed circuit boards
- An invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab
- Size: 83mm x 55mm x 9mm
- 1x Mini Solderless Breadboard
Abbiamo disponibili datasheet di tutti i componenti, qualora non fosse presente nella scheda download del prodotto inviaci un messaggio dal modulo contattaci e lo pubblicheremo il prima possibile nel nostro sito.